Don’t let the good looks fool you. Streamline aerofoil wing-like bar shape, PerformaRidge™ design and our PerformaFill™ technology put a premium on performance. No longer are crossbars a hindrance. The aerodynamics of this design reduces drag and noise to nearly zero. The result is a quiet, fuel-efficient ride that lasts for years and exceeds even the most rigorous standards.
Yakima SmartFoot Technology
Yakima SmartFoot™ is a mounting system that seamlessly attaches to your vehicle like no other. The sleek fitting kits serve as the foundation for your rack, and are quick and easy to install.
Our fitting kits are designed specifically for the make and model of your vehicle, ensuring a secure fit.
And Yakima SmartFoot is truly modular — should you decide to set up a rack on another similarly-sized vehicle, just get a new Yakima SmartFoot roof rack fit kit and transfer — no need to get a whole new rack.
- Easily load and unload kayaks and boards at waist level at the side of the vehicle with the easy to use slide and tilt mechanism
- 36 kg boat and board capacity easily handles a large kayak or two boards
- Universal mounting hardware fits most roof racks
- Lightweight materials and construction don’t eat up roof’s carrying capacity
- Tilts down a lengthy 66 cm from roof rack height
- Provides 30-45% weight assistance (depending on boat width)
- Felt-covered cradles flex to conform to hull for secure transport
- Folds down flat to reduce drag and noise when not in use
- All tie-down straps included
- Locks to base rack with SKS Lock Cores for added security (sold separately)
- Not suitable for square bars with a depth exceeding 38 mm
- Requires through bar-style roof racks
- Additional important fitment requirements detailed in instructions
- Dimensions L 107 cm x W 23 cm x H 23 cm
- Weight 9.5 kg
- Capacity 1 Boat, MAX. weight 36.3 kg
- Or up to 2 Boards